Social Compliance Audits & Verifications, Training and Capacity Development
Ensure your organisation Collaborate Only with Socially Responsible Factories & and meet the CSR code requirement defined by your Brand. Improve your responsible sourcing experience by collaborating with AGCS verified factories and suppliers through factory inspections, supplier verification & social compliance audit.
As of January 2019, Accredium Global Compliance Services LLP is transitioning to operate under the AGCS brand, with the aim of providing the best Social Compliance Auditing and monitoring solutions and service experience to our clients..
AGCS is a leading Social Auditing service provider, serving global brands, importers and retailers from more than 135 countries since 2008. With expertise in Household goods, Toys, Textiles and apparel, Health, personal care and cosmetics, hardlines, softlines, consumer electronics, electrical products and industrial goods, AGCS delivers Social Audit services in the countries throughout Asia. Personalization, speed and product & industry expertise are at the core of the value we provide our clients. And nothing helps our clients address their unique quality management challenges better than our digital platform combined with our global client support team.
Social compliance is rapidly becoming a top priority for manufacturers and large retailers. AGCS has worked with hundreds of factories in India to ensure that their practices, facilities, and paperwork are consistent with the requirements of major retailers such as Wal-Mart, Target and Disney.
Through its social compliance audits, Capacity Development and training services, AGCS reviews all findings in detail with both you and the factory, and works with factory management to quickly rectify non-compliant areas.
AGCS focuses on partnership and personalized service: offering the flexibility and attention of the smaller specialized firms with the global presence and capabilities of the traditional third party firms. We provide an extensive portfolio of services and solutions, bringing clients the highest level of experience, knowledge and resources to meet all of their social compliance needs.
Our Management Team combined experience in the field of social compliance which strives to deliver:
- Extensive experience and firsthand knowledge of the social accountability industry including program development, management, and training
- A proven track record of successful execution and implementation of compliance programs for major brand and retailers, including fortune 500 companies
- Executive experience in training, developing and managing an international network of professional auditors
- Strong connections with regional specialists and NGO
- Experience working with various ethical sourcing initiatives such as the Disney ILS Program, ETI Sedex, Fair Labor Association, ICTI, BSCI, SAI, Fair Factory Clearinghouse and the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production, Initiative Clause Sociale
We recognize that an effective social compliance program involves more than just auditing. A strong social compliance program requires ongoing collaboration with members of the supply chain, partnering with service providers that have the flexibility and adaptability to support a truly comprehensive social compliance program and collaboration with other brands and/or vendors with the goal of moving towards a common industry code and consistent method of implementation. In order to achieve that, AGCS social compliance service offers:
- Auditing and Assessment Services
- Management & Systems Assessment
- Social Accountability (SA) Audits / Follow-Up Audits
- Issue-Specific SA Audits
- Program Development and Management Services
- Vendor & Licensee Program Management
- Brand Collaboration Management
Capacity Building & Continuous Improvement Programs (CIPs)
- Trainings and Seminars
- Productivity Programs
- Worker Trainings
Social Responsibility and Ethical Sourcing codes specific to retailers such as:
- Apple Supplier Responsibility Compliance Audit Services
- Disney ILS Adherence Assistance Compliance Audit Services
- Costco Ethical Supply Chain Verification Compliance Audit Services
- Nike Social Responsibility Assurance Compliance Audit Services
- Target Global Compliance Experts Compliance Audit Services
- Tesco Ethical Trading Verification Compliance Audit Services
- Sears & Kmart Vendor Conduct Adjustment Services Compliance Audit Services
- Wal-mart Ethical Sourcing Experts Compliance Audit Services
Types Of Factory Audit Services In India
- India Company Business Social Compliance Check
- India Supplier Verification
- Factory Audits and Evaluations
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Audits
- Retail/Brand Specific Compliance Programs
- Social Compliance Audits, Training and Capacity Development
The Benefits of Working with AGCS
- Avoid irreparable damage to your business’ reputation caused by working with non-socially compliant factories in India
- Access the compliance level at the facility
- Identify specific areas of concern and deficiencies that require corrective action
- Train factory management and ensure that it can implement corrective action plans
- Maintain regular email and phone communication with the factory to ensure that corrective actions are in progress
- Follow-up with future site visits to reassess the compliance level and check the progress
Who Sets Social Compliance Standards?
Most large, international retailers have their own social compliance audit system, which is usually part of their global corporate responsibility program. Examples of companies that fall into this category include Walmart, Target, Disney, IKEA, Nike,Walmart, . Apple, Amazon , Costco Wholesale, Kroger, Home Depot, Target, Lowe’s, JD.com, George Weston (Loblaw), Alimentation Couche-Tard , Best Buy , Alibaba Group Hldg, TJX Companies, Nike , Macy’s, Empire Company (Sobey’s), Dollar General, Starbucks, Dollar Tree , Kohl’s , Sherwin-Williams, The Gap , SuperValu, Nordstrom , Sears Holdings , Ross Stores, Hudson’s Bay Company, Canadian Tire, Metro, Estee Lauder, Murphy USA , JCPenney etc.
The general rationale behind social compliance audit is the similar across most retailers, although each of them might emphasize different areas. Walmart and Target are good examples. Both have a well-developed and established social compliance auditing system.
Let’s take a look at their social compliance standards and some differences in their standards for supplier selection and auditing processes.
How Can Social Compliance Benefit Your Organization?
More importantly, AGCS will work hand-in-hand with your team and the factories that supply you to ensure that suppliers are engaged in fair and legal employment practices, are not causing unacceptable damage to the environment, and are organizations that you would be proud to call partners.