- Supplier Verification
- Supplier Development
- Supplier Management Programs
Vendor Compliance Evaluation Audits
- Amazon – Supplier Code of Conduct Evaluation
- Walmart – Standards of Supplier Evaluation
- Best Buy – Code of Ethics Evaluation
- BJ’s – Social Standards Evaluation
- COSTCO – Code of Conduct Evaluation
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Evaluation
- Lowe’s – Vendor Code of Conduct Evaluation
- The Home Depot Evaluation
- Target – Vendor Code of Conduct Evaluation
AGCS Verified Integrated Compliance Solutions
- AGCSVerified Establishment Compliance Audits
- AGCSVerified Factory compliance Audits
- AGCSVerified Mines compliance Audits
- AGCSVerified Labour law compliance Audit
- AGCSVerified Contract labour compliance Audits
- AGCSVerified Payroll compliance Audits
- AGCSVerified Industrial Licensing Compliance Audit
- AGCSVerified Staffing Compliance Audit
- AGCSVerified Payroll Compliance Audit
- AGCSVerified Contractors Safety Compliance Audit
- AGCSVerified Contract Workers Compliance Audit
- AGCSVerified Foods Safety Compliance Audit
BRAND PROTECTION VENDOR AUDITS & CONTRACT COMPLIANCE
- AGCSVerified Franchisee Compliance Audit Program
- AGCSVerified Hotel Franchise Compliance & Brand Auditing For Franchise Operators
- AGCSVerified Statutory compliance services
- AGCSVerified Safety Audit Services
- AGCSVerified Environmental & Polllution Complinace Audit
- AGCSVerified Labour Safety Audits
- AGCSVerified Occupational Health & Safety Compliance Audit
- AGCSVerified EHS Audit
- AGCSVerified Electrical Safety Audit
- AGCSVerified Fire Safety Compliance Audit
A CUSTOMISED SOLUTION FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
The importance of properly managing store operations and supply chains is growing rapidly. Therefore retailers need to know that products and services are provided at the right price, meet appropriate standards and fulfil expectations for quality. In addition, there are considerable and increasing challenges in the retail marketplace. Customers are increasing demands and raising expectations. Regulatory bodies are closely scrutinizing the industry. In addition, many retailers are concerned with their brand integrity and ensuring proper risk management.
Based on industry needs, AGCS Global has developed customised supply chain management solutions, designed to fit any company’s needs:
Store Management & Compliance Audits
Ensure at the store level that proper protocols are followed for food safety, sanitation, display advertising, health and safety, environmental management, as well as other critical operational metrics. Adherence to these items is measured via scheduled audits or mystery shopping.
Compliance Training Services
Design and delivery of training programs for employees, including food handling, food safety, health and safety, environmental practices and more. Training services are delivered via e-learning, webinars, onsite or public training.
Supplier Audit Management & Compliance Services
Use of AGCS Global Online – a web-based, interactive platform – for custom management of supply chains.
Supplier Management & Compliance Audits
Conduct second or third party audits for suppliers to ensure the organisation’s requirements or those of national or international requirements are being followed.
Manufacturing and Distribution Centre Management & Compliance Audits
Perform second or third party audits of the organisation’s locations for requirements that are unique to the organization, as well as national or international programs.
Excellent Supply Chain Management & Compliance Audit protects your Brand and encourages consumer satisfaction.
The retail sector is also increasingly integrating and working more closely with their supply chains. The need for improved supply chain management is critical in ensuring that products and services are provided at the right price, quality and standard.
As a market leader in audit and inspection services, AGCS provides customized solutions based on individual businesses’ specific requirements. Clients can determine the frequency and the type of audits/inspections from thirty minute spot checks, to full compliance audits encompassing food safety and hygiene, fire safety, health and safety, price integrity, trading standards, contractor compliance, legal standards and more.
Through the expertise of our staff and a web based global software platform (AGCSverified ), AGCS Global has helped many customers achieve continual improvement within their vendor approval management systems to maximise visibility within their vendor chain and ensure full traceability as well as a robust due diligence defence to show enforcement authorities and/or government departments.
Within the assurance division there is a number of multi lingual technically competent teams who specialise in detailed technical reviews of customer specific information such as technical assessment documentation, self-assessment questionnaire and audit report reviews as well as verification of product claims, and specification approval. In addition regional Certification teams review and manage all certification processes for 3rd party systems (GFSI) ensuring adherence to the stringent protocols these numerous standards have.
Our “Purpose” is to provide confidence to organisations and their shareholders that planned objectives will be achieved through the effectiveness of their critical business processes which AGCS Global deliver on by helping organisations manage risk, achieve compliance and drive improvement.