The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970 has been enacted to regulate the employment of contract labour and to bring them at par with directly employed labour with regard to the working conditions and other benefits and also to provide for abolition of contract labour in certain circumstances.
Services We Offer
We provide following services in compliance to the provisions of Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970:
Contract Labour Compliances
- Obtaining Registration of Principal Employer Establishment under the Contract Labour Act
- Obtaining Labour License for Contractors / Sub-contractors from the licensing authority
- Amendments in Principal Employer’s Registration / Labour License
- Renewal of Labour License from time to time from the licensing authority
- Preparation & filing of returns with registering / licensing authority
- Preparation & Maintenance of various Registers as provided under the Contract Labour Act like Register of Contractors, Register of Workmen Employed by Contractor, Register of Wages, Register of Overtime, Register of Deductions, Register of Advances, Register of Fines etc.
- Assistance in preparation & maintenance of various records like Wage Slip, Muster Roll etc. as provided under the Contract Labour Act
- Assistance in ensuring compliance of the provisions of the Contract Labour Act related to disclosures, notices, displays, deductions etc.;
Support in Contract Labour Compliances
- Providing day to day consultancy on various issues pertaining to Contract Labour
- Representing company in case of rejection / refusal / suspension / revocation of Principal Employer’s Registration / Labour License
- Obtaining duplicate copy of Certificate of Registration / Labour License
- Assistance in issuance of Employment Cards to workmen
- Assistance in issuance of Service Certificates to workmen
- Providing assistance to the Principal Employer / Contractors in complying the applicable provisions of the Contract Labour Act
- Assistance at the time of inspection / search / enquiries conducted under the Contract Labour Act
- Correspondence / Liaisoning with Labour Departments.
- Replying / Satisfying Show Cause Notices issued under the Contract Labour Act;
- Appearing before the concerned authorities on behalf of the Principal Employer / Contractors in show-cause / adjudication proceedings;
- Defending Prosecution Proceedings against the Principal Employer / Contractors under the Contract Labour Act;
- Representing Principal Employer / Contractors before the Appellate Authority under the Contract Labour Act.